Tuesday 14 September 2010

Cotswolds Trip - September 2010

Our friend visited us on site on the Friday before we all headed into town for a late lunch.  I didn't take my camera with me that day!!! 

On Saturday morning we were up at 6:30am and left the site before many of the campers had even stirred. We visited the motorhome show at Shepton Mallet on the way home.  Once again, we saw some lovely new motorhomes but nothing as nice as what we currently have so we decided not to change her in.


That was the last of our booked (and long) trips for 2010.  Our next booked trip is Christmas in St Ives but I'm sure we'll be away in the camper between now and then - watch this space!

2 comments:

Maureen Davies said...

Hi Sharon
Loved your photos strange that we have quite a lot of the same. We love the Cotswold area Drena & Geoff live in Cheltenham as did my parents they came back to Wales to live when I was 8 years old. Most of my fathers family are still living there so its nice to see photos of the area. We have been in Stratford in our own narrow boat we did the Avon Ring when we were moored at Upton on Severn one of the things that stand out for us is the Willow Trees they are beautiful. So glad you had a great trip.
Maureen

Maureen Davies said...

Hi Sharon
Just to let you know my computer got hacked and Iv'e lost all my contacts on FB and all my email addresses. Please will you send me a FB friends request and an email so I can build my contacts back up.
Thanks.