Monday 1 October 2018

Having enjoyed 'blogging' photos and stories from our trips motorhoming over the last 12 years I didn't want to give it up just because we no longer own a motorhome.  We still go on holiday as much as ever after all!

So, to that end, I have started a new blog......called Home and Away.

I will continue to blog about our trips and this time anything local too!

The link is - https://budehomeandaway.blogspot.com/

I hope you all continue to follow our travels, both home and away!   

Sharon

2 comments:

kristinahojholt said...

My wife and i ended up being very excited that Chris managed to conclude his investigation using the ideas he received using your web pages. It's not at all simplistic to just happen to be giving for free instructions that many some other people could have been trying to sell. Therefore we know we have the website owner to be grateful to for that. The most important illustrations you made, the simple site menu, the relationships you will assist to foster - it's everything fantastic, and it is making our son and us consider that that subject is excellent, and that is particularly important. Thanks for all the pieces!
luxury caravan Holiday Caravans

gulmiszerihg said...

I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
robin hoods bay camping pods