Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wild Wales Tour 2012 - Hanley Swan

Day 2 and we woke up to a dry day after some overnight rain.  After a cooked breakfast and a read of the paper, Michael & I walked into the pretty little village of Hanley Swan (it was too far for Paddy sadly).  It's a real traditional village complete with village green, local shop, butchers, pub and a village pond.

The pond was teeming with new life, baby coots and ducklings everywhere.  I bent down to take some photos of the ducklings and they all came towards me, running over my trainers and through my legs.  I've never been so close to them!!!

After walking back to the campsite the rain started and was with us for the rest of the afternoon and evening so we cooked our evening meal in the camper and spent our time reading and chilling out.











No comments: